Mul of Half-dwarf
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Half-dwarf characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Type: Half-dwarves are Humanoid creatures with both the human and dwarf subtypes.
- Size: Half-dwarves are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Half-dwarves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Half-dwarves begin play speaking Common and Dwarven. Half-dwarves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, and Goblin. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
- Hardy: Half-Dwarves gain immunity to poison.
- Stonecunning: Half-Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Darkvision: Half-Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.