- Attributes will be rolled with 4d6 dropping the lowest reroll any 1’s.
- All core classes are acceptable, a base classes with the exception of “Magus” and “Summoner”, Ninja and Samurai are accepted as well, no psionics.
- We will be starting at 5th level with 12000 gp, with a max of 1/3rd of your gold on any 1 item. (This means you can afford a +1 weapon and +2 armor and still have 1/2 your gold left.)
- You may take 1 trait.
- Every one starts with 1 hero point.
- Core only spells.
- Any Paizo feat, weapon and armor is acceptable, Third-Party is only on DM approval. (Meaning don’t put it on your sheet until you ask.)
- Natural 1’s will only be counted as auto-failures on attacks. Skill checks, Saves and any other rolls will be resolved normally.
- Natural 1’s will also be “Confirmed” as fumbles with a weapon, if you manage to hit the targets AC, then it is just a miss, if you miss again then it is a fumble, on another Natural 1 it is a critical fumble
- Natural 20’s will only be counted as auto-successes on attacks. Skill checks, Saves and any other rolls will be resolved normally.
- Natural 20’s will also be “Confirmed” as criticals, if you miss it is still a hit, if you roll another Nat 20 then it is a double crit, on a 3rd roll of 20 it is an insta-kill.
- A Coup de Grace brings you to within 1 of your death.
- All OOC (Out of Character) talk is to be kept in text based chat. Anything that is said will be accepted as in character and the NPC’s/world will act accordingly. (Within reason of course, I understand life happens, I have two children myself. However, cross-talk between players is extremely frowned upon unless done in character, then it is encouraged.)
- I will only request rolls on your character if it there is a possibility of failure or something interesting would happen on a success or failure. A 5th level rogue should be able to sneak up on a gaurd or unlock a normal door, as a 5th level fighter should be able to destroy a lvl 2 commoner or adept.
- Also, the more creative you are, the more I will let you “get away” with things.